- Enrollment in secondary school – Total (gross) enrolment in secondary education, any age, percentage of population of official secondary education age.
- Literacy and digital native rate – Percentage of 15-30 years old who can both read and write with understanding a short simple statement on everyday life and with five years or more experience using computers and internet.
HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- Youth mortality rate – Mortality rate per 100,000 of 15-30 year olds.
- Mental disorder rate – Years of life lost due to mental disorder per 100,000 of 15-30 year olds.
- Drug abuse rate – Years of life lost due to drug abuse per 100,000 of 15-30 year olds.
- HIV rate – Percentage of 15-30 year olds infected with HIV.
EMPLOYMENT AND OPPORTUNITY
- NEET rate – Percentage of 15-30 year olds who are Not in Education, Employment or Training (NEET).
- Youth unemployment ratio – Ratio of youth 15-30 unemployment rate to adult rate.
- Existence of account at a financial institution – Percentage of 15-30 year olds with an account at a formal financial institution.
- Existence of a national youth policy and program – Effectiveness and progress of the youth policies and programs in the community.
- Existence of voter education conducted nationally – Effectiveness of the voter education and percentage of youth participating in elections.
- Volunteered time – Amount of time youth between age 15-30 volunteer in community development programs or social activities.